I'm Laura, an Art Director based in Amsterdam.
In this blog you will find pieces of what I love most: food and coffee. Enjoy!

E-mail | Instagram | Pinterest


16.8.12

HELLO BILBAO! (PART I)

IMG_5559

IMG_5565

IMG_5567

IMG_5575b

IMG_5585

Bilbao. The last time I went there was a few years ago, for a University trip. Too many people, too many things to do but not so much time to really enjoy the city. But this time, I did it to the fullest.

This is a small update of what it is to come the next days. We stayed at Paula's beautiful house and basically spent the weekend enjoying one of the best things in the Basque Country, which is food.

We started Friday having pintxos for dinner at fantastic Irrintzi and then beers at Marzana. Both places are a must!

The following day, we woke up early and headed to Mercado de la Ribera where we bought some fresh food for our day trip to Plentzia... But that will be on the next post!

1 comentario :